Monday, July 27, 2009

I had to say goodbye to a good friend today. It wasn't all that bad though. She got pulled over on her way out of town driving to Miami speeding around 100 mph, dancing around, and  signing loudly in her car. When the cop pulled her over he asked what she was listening to and dancing along to. 
Her response has "I'm in love with a stripper" by T-Pain.He didn't believe her so she played him the song. He laughed and let her go as long as she didn't go faster than 80 mph.
The best part was that that was the first song on some silly, nasty mix I made her for her ride home. So in tribute to Maria(who I feel bad I couldn't hang with her last night but I had 9 hrs. of sleep in the past 3 days), the first song on this blog is for you. 

T-Pain: "I'm in love with a stripper"


No comments:

Post a Comment