Friday, November 26, 2010

Here We Go Magic Video for "Casual"



Here's a new video from the Brooklyn band Here We Go Magic for the video "Casual". It's one of my favorite songs on their new  record and a pretty intense video. It reminds me of the last HEALTH video I saw for the song "We Are Water". Funny thing about this video is that my girlfriends mom was in town and I thought she was reading while I was watching this video. She in fact wasn't reading, but overlooking my shoulder (at least I think) while I was watching this video on my laptop. She gave me a look after I was done and noticed her like I was a creep. Maybe she didn't see it at all and just gave me a look. We never discussed it. I'm very glad about this.

Pitchfork keeps getting these great videos first before others do so hats off to them, I guess.

Here's the HEALTH video as well for a reference.


HEALTH - We Are Water from City Slang on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment