Monday, December 20, 2010

I Love London


My girlfriend and I are moving to NY in a few days and we're really excited about being in New York for New Years. I don't want to talk trash about other cities and their choices of New Years parties but I did take notice of the list of acts playing in London on New Years and had a moment where I just wanted to hop on a plane and go (if I could). I'm very excited about this New Years and I'm sure if it's anything like last years New Years, it's going to be unforgettable. Either way, take a look at London's New Years Parties list (via Pitchfork). It's almost too good. 

LONDON, ENGLAND
-Sonic Youth, Shellac, Factory Floor, the Pop Group, DJ Stuart Braithwaite (Mogwai) - Hammersmith Apollo (ATP Strange Days)
-Matthew Dear, Joker, Roska, Seth Troxler, Damian Lazarus - The Tunnels (Eastern Electrics NYE)
-Friendly Fires (DJ Set), Riton, L-Vis 1990 - XOYO
-Steve Bug, Jay Haze, Terry Francis, Cassey, Hearthrob - Fabric
-Caribou - Flowerpot
-Carl Barât (DJ Set) - All Star Lanes Brick Lane
-British Sea Power - Koko (Club NME)
-Four Tet, James Holden, Jamie XX, Nathan Fake - Corsica Studios (Trouble Vision X Deadly Rhythm)
-Matthew Johnson, Åme, Move D, Mark E, Gerd Janson & Tim Goldsworthy - CAMP (Phonica Records)
-Mala, Toddla T & Redlight, Nicky Blackmarket, Sukh Knight, P Money - TBA venue (Urban Nerds X ATG)
-El-B & MC Roller, Channel One, Daddy Skitz - The Big Chill House

-Mark Ronson, Annie Mac, Katy B, Fake Blood - O2 Academy (Together)
Here are some tracks I thought were appropriate for this post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment